Sportsman Boats Mfg.
Manufacturer of Boats – Sportsman shipped its first hull in February 2012 from a leased facility and 6 employees. In October of that year, DCI produced the first series of videos and built a new website for Sportsmasn Boats, in 2014. In 2015, DCI took over full time management of the site, rebuilding it again in early 2016. By the end of 2016, Sportsman was operating in its own 200,000 s.f. facility, had over 200 employes, and ranked second in the nation for new registration in its class.
The Website Generates 85,000 Pageviews by 21,000 users Every Month and Includes:
- A Custom Boat Configurator called Build-a-Boat;
- DCI’s platform automatically delivered 3,114 Build-a-Boat Leads to Dealers in 2016;
- This same platform was used to deliver 2,520 Leads to Dealers from banner ads and third party lead generation platforms;
- DCI Produced 94 Minutes of Video in 2016 Alone;
- For Each Boat Model: Photo Galleries, Specifications, Packages & Options, Deck Plans, Yamaha Performance Data and more;
- A Custom Coded Dealer Locator Capable of Splitting Counties and Zip Codes;
- A Boat Show Calendar;
- Secure Dealer and Marketing Media Back-end Portals, (we push login credentials for dealers to order boats on a B2B ordering portal;)
- A WooCommerce-based e-Commerce Store to Sell Branded Merchandise;
- Sophistcated Leads Generation Forms;
- Dealer Warranrty Registration with a Push API Integration of to a Boat Industry Customer Satisfaction Platform.
In 2003, DCI was engaged to manage Marketing, Sales and Business Development Strategies for Gyro-Trac. Through this effort, DCI helped grow direct sales from $4 million to $50 million annually; ranked 1st with a 21% Market Share among 9 world-wide competitors, reaching a 60% Market Share in North America. Some highlights:
- Developed market analytics, including competitive analysis, feature-benefit analysis, ROI modeling and more, for use in strategic planning, forecasting and budgeting
- Performed long-term and short-term strategic planning and wrote business and marketing plans for presentation to board and financial institutions
- Performed forecasting and budgeting for multi-million dollar sales initiatives; performed extensive configuration and use of Sales Force automation
- Directed & implemented a $1.5 million dollar annual marketing and advertising campaign
- Designed and built the CORPORATE WEBSITE and produced/created videos, marketing brochures and advertisements
- Wrote trade articles and developed other collateral material; directed strategic placement of trade publication ads and PR media
- Specified and sourced merchandising for brand awareness
- Integrated strategic web advertising; 50% of converted sales leads were generated from the web; 3% click through rate on pay-per-click campaigns; 600,000 advertising impressions a year helped generated 25,000 page views a month
Fuel in Motion
Fuel in Motion
Fitness and Meals to Go Enterprise – Fully responsive e-commerce site with dynamic menus. Migrated and merged two sites into one, using WordPress and Woo-commerce, the most search engine friendly platform available. This site also uses HTML5 Video in the header, edited by DCI.
RBS is a heavy equipment General Contractor in Edmonton, Alberta. The site is a local SEO focused site, showcasing the company’s capabilities and project successes. The site features a mobile “click to call” and Google MAPS for mobile apps.
New Wire Marine
New Wire Marine
Manufacturer of Marine Panels – Fully responsive e-commerce site with custom cost calculator. Business tripled after migrating this site off of GoDaddy’s e-commerce platform to WordPress and Woo-commerce, the most search engine friendly platform available.
Manufacturer of HD Video Chroma Key products. E-commerce Site. DCI built the first site in 2011. Since then, sales have DOUBLED EVERY YEAR. The market is global, and 100% of ther sales are through the internet, supported by Google and Facebook Ads.
P.C. Engineering Systems
DCI developed a fully responsive, WordPress website for this engineering firm, with locations and projects throughout the U.S.
Developed an e-commerce website for this startup. It includes custom product configurators so customers can build their own kits.
U.S. Radar Sites Iceland
Developed large membership website; migrated 4800+ member database & 3800+ photos; built message board, integrated with mass email platform, event management system, and many other membership site features.
DCI developed a fully responsive, active blog on WordPress, for this pro-Israel 501c3. Work included migrating a legacy site with years of pages, posts and articles.
Shop 2 Bless Israel
Developed a fully responsive, e-commerce website for this non-profit. It includes product pricing sliders, filters and SEO optimization. Utilized a custom product, image, price, description import engine. Site makes use of various configurable discount and coupon programs. Built on WordPress core and the Woocommerce e-commerce engine.
WORD PRESS IS SIMPLY CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BLISS!
To assist DCI website customers ONLY, DCI owns a tier-one WordPress hosting platform, dedicated to WordPress support. With broad, redundant fiber connects to the internet backbone; daily backups; the latest hardware firewalls; 24/7 managed servers; all located in a large tier-one data center with all the bells and whistles. We manage a low number of sites . . . and that means bandwidth out the wazoo for you!